1. Preheat ove to 375 degrees.
2. Coat a 13x9 glas baking dish with cooking spray.
3. Spread one side of each fillet with 1/2 teaspoon of the mustard and arrange in the baking dish, mustard side up.
4. In a small bowl, combine the bread crumbs, lemon pepper, and cheese. Sprinkle evenly over the fillets, then drizzle with oil.
5. Bake for 20 to 25 minutes, or until the fish flakes easily.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (452g)|
|Recipe Makes: 1 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 260 (15%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 28.9g||39 %|
|Saturated Fat 7.9g||40 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 7.9g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 10.2g|
|Cholesterol 13mg||4 %|
|Sodium 7767.7mg||268 %|
|Potassium 1010.3mg||27 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 289.1g||85 %|
|Dietary Fiber 21.2g||85 %|
|Sugars, other 267.9g|
|Protein 64.1g||92 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Calories per serving: 1685
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!