1. Pour vegetable oil into a cast iron or fry pan and heat until oil shimmers. Sprinkle hamburger patty with salt and pepper on both sides and add to hot fry pan.
2. While burger is cooking, add bun, cut side down, to fry pan. Heat until grilled, 2 to 3 minutes, then remove.
3. Cook burger to desired doneness and turn off heat.
4. Layer lettuce and chips on bottom of bun and spread guacamole
5. Then layer burger, tomato, and Vlasic® Zesty Garlic Dill Stackers.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (460g)|
|Recipe Makes: 1 Serving|
|Calories from Fat: 313 (40%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 34.8g||46 %|
|Saturated Fat 7.8g||39 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 11.9g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 4.6g|
|Cholesterol 129.3mg||40 %|
|Sodium 1190.4mg||41 %|
|Potassium 1184.4mg||31 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 58.7g||17 %|
|Dietary Fiber 6.1g||24 %|
|Sugars, other 52.6g|
|Protein 55.4g||79 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 774
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.