1. Crack 2 eggs into the quart size Ziploc bag (not more than 2). Shake to combine.
2. Put out a variety of ingredients.
3. Each guest adds prepared ingredients of choice to their bag and shake the bag to mix them well. Don't forget to write their name in permanent marker on the bag!
4. Make sure to get the air out of the bag and zip it up.
5. Place the bags into rolling, boiling water for exactly 13 minutes. You can usually cook 6-8 omelets in a large pot. If you have more omelets, make another pot of boiling water.
6. Cut the bags and the omelet will roll out easily. Be prepared for everyone to be amazed.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (1444g)|
|Recipe Makes: 1 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 470 (45%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 52.3g||70 %|
|Saturated Fat 16.1g||80 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 19.3g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 7.9g|
|Cholesterol 2115mg||651 %|
|Sodium 968.2mg||33 %|
|Potassium 2888.4mg||76 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 74.5g||22 %|
|Dietary Fiber 12.6g||51 %|
|Sugars, other 61.9g|
|Protein 73.9g||106 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 1036
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!