1. Heat vegetable broth and heat.
2. Chop the onion and the zucchini.
3. Melt the butter.
4. Once melted add the onion and zucchini. Cook until translucent.
5. Add the rice and stir for about 2 minutes until the rice begins to toast.
6. Add the wine and allow to evaporate.
7. Add a ladle of broth at a time.
8. Stir. Add an additional ladle once the broth evaporates.
9. Add the Gorgonzola and stir when rice has reached proper doneness.
10. Keep stirring and add the Parmiggiano Reggiano.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (217g)|
|Recipe Makes: 4 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 59 (10%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 6.6g||9 %|
|Saturated Fat 3.9g||19 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 1.7g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 0.4g|
|Cholesterol 15.3mg||5 %|
|Sodium 48.1mg||2 %|
|Potassium 261.8mg||7 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 113.9g||34 %|
|Dietary Fiber 4.7g||19 %|
|Sugars, other 109.2g|
|Protein 9.9g||14 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 571
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!