1.Pre-heat saute pan till low-high temperature
2. Add the olive oil and a pinch of black pepper
3. Cut ends off of zucchini and slice into peices ( round shape) SET ASIDE. Also, slice up GARLIC and put off to the side too.
4. Slice 1/4 of the onion, ADD onion as soon as your done cutting it up.
5. Let the onion cook on low for about 4 minutes.
6. ADD can of diced tomatoes and rest of black pepper.
7. Let simmer and come to a boil, about 4-6 MINS than turn to LOW.
8. Add Zucchini slices and cloves of GARLIC.
SAUTE for about 7-8 minutes and serve. ( ADD fresh parmesan cheese )
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (1g)|
|Recipe Makes: 4 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 0 (NaN%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 0g||0 %|
|Saturated Fat 0g||0 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 0g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 0g|
|Cholesterol 0mg||0 %|
|Sodium 0mg||0 %|
|Potassium 1.6mg||0 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 0.1g||0 %|
|Dietary Fiber 0g||0 %|
|Sugars, other 0.1g|
|Protein 0g||0 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
BigOven Pro required
Eat healthier with nutrition info.
Calories, carbs, protein, sodium, fiber and more - easily calculate from any recipe.