- Preheat oven to 350F
1) cut Zucchini in halves long ways (ie in shape of a boat… hence the name :)
2) scoop out the inside of the Zucchini, and place about 1/2 of it into bowl (you don't want to use all of it, else you have no room for the meat mixture).
3) Chop up the cilantro and scallions, combine them, then take half of that combination and put it into the bowl with Zucchini.
4) Add meat, black olives, cumin, chilli powder, garlic powder, and salt to the bowl as well.
5) heat skillet on medium to medium-high heat
6) mix ingredients in bowl thoroughly.
7) Cook meat about 90% of the way
8) Place empty zucchini boats into baking pan
9) place meat mixture into Zucchini boats
10) Cook for about 10 min
11) Pull boats out of the oven, and cover with cheese.
12) Cook for 2-3 more minutes
13) Once done, pull from oven, and then add the rest of your Scallions and Cilantro for topping.
Ready to serve.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (188g)|
|Recipe Makes: 8 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 124 (63%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 13.8g||18 %|
|Saturated Fat 5.4g||27 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 6.2g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 0.6g|
|Cholesterol 47.2mg||15 %|
|Sodium 588.6mg||20 %|
|Potassium 459.3mg||12 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 5.3g||2 %|
|Dietary Fiber 2g||8 %|
|Sugars, other 3.3g|
|Protein 14.1g||20 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 198
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!