* In a bowl, beat eggs until foamy and gradually beat in oil and sugar.
* Add zucchini, cinnamon, salt, baking powder and baking soda, mixing well after each addition.
* Fold in raisins and walnuts.
* Pour into a greased and floured bundt pan (3 quarts) and bake for 1 hour or until cake tests done and cake starts to leave side of pan.
* Cool in pan for 10 minutes.
** Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (278g)|
|Recipe Makes: 12|
|Calories from Fat: 170 (19%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 18.9g||25 %|
|Saturated Fat 2.7g||14 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 4.9g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 9.2g|
|Cholesterol 264.4mg||81 %|
|Sodium 204.8mg||7 %|
|Potassium 348mg||9 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 167.7g||49 %|
|Dietary Fiber 3g||12 %|
|Sugars, other 164.7g|
|Protein 15g||21 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 875
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.