1. Combine first 6 ingerdients in a large bolw; make a wellin the cinter of mixture.
2. Combine sugar,oil,egg,and vanilla; stir well.
3. Add dry ingredients, stirring just untill mostened. stir in zucchini and pecans.
4. Spoon batter into two lighty greased loaf pans.
5. Bake at 350 for 50 minutes or until a wodden pick insterted in center comes out clean.
6. Cool in pans on wire racks 10 minutes; remove from pans, and cool completely on wire racks.
Yield: 2 loaves
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (1015g)|
|Recipe Makes: 2 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 631 (42%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 70.2g||94 %|
|Saturated Fat 12.8g||64 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 33.3g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 16.7g|
|Cholesterol 1196mg||368 %|
|Sodium 59145.9mg||2040 %|
|Potassium 1740.2mg||46 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 162.7g||48 %|
|Dietary Fiber 14.6g||58 %|
|Sugars, other 148.1g|
|Protein 63.3g||90 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 1520
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!