1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees
2. In a mixing bowl mash bananas with a fork
3. Add pineapple, vanilla, cinnamon, and zucchini into bananas and mix together (if using stevia add it now)
4. In a second mixing bowl combine flour, baking powder and baking soda mixing together with a fork
5. Pour moist ingredients into dry and incorporate by stirring well
6. Line loaf pan with parchment paper
7. Pour batter into lined pan
8. Bake for 40 minutes
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (133g)|
|Recipe Makes: 8 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 6 (4%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 0.7g||1 %|
|Saturated Fat 0.1g||1 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 0.1g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 0.3g|
|Cholesterol 0mg||0 %|
|Sodium 5496.7mg||190 %|
|Potassium 298.6mg||8 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 36.6g||11 %|
|Dietary Fiber 5g||20 %|
|Sugars, other 31.6g|
|Protein 4.5g||6 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 152
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!