- Grate zucchini into colander in the sink
- Toss with salt and let sit 10 min
- Squeeze out liquid.
- Mix Scallions, Parsley, Dill, Egg, Parmesan and flour
- Pan fry in olive oil medium high by spoonfulls flattening 5-6 min per side or till dark brown
- Drain on paper towels and season with salt.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (128g)|
|Recipe Makes: 4 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 71 (40%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 7.9g||11 %|
|Saturated Fat 3.8g||19 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 2.7g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 0.6g|
|Cholesterol 69.4mg||21 %|
|Sodium 317.4mg||11 %|
|Potassium 383mg||10 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 16.9g||5 %|
|Dietary Fiber 3.6g||14 %|
|Sugars, other 13.3g|
|Protein 12.2g||17 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 176
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.