- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Lightly spray a 9x13 inch baking dish with vegetable oil spray.
- In a small bowl, combine 1/8 C mozzarella and 1 Tbsp. parmesan. Set aside.
- In a medium bowl, combine remaining mozzarella and parmesan cheese with all of cottage cheese. Mix well and set aside.
- Combine tomato sauce with remaining ingredients. Spread a thin layer of tomato sauce in the bottom of the baking dish. Add a third of the noodles in a single layer. Spread half of the cottage cheese mixture on top. Add a layer of zucchini. Repeat layering. Add a thin coating of sauce. Top with noodles, sauce and reserved cheese mixture. Cover with aluminum foil.
- Bake for 30 to 40 minutes. Let cool for 10 to 15 minutes. Cut into 6 pieces and serve.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (265g)|
|Recipe Makes: 6|
|Calories from Fat: 70 (32%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 7.8g||10 %|
|Saturated Fat 4.2g||21 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 2g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 0.5g|
|Cholesterol 39.8mg||12 %|
|Sodium 966.1mg||33 %|
|Potassium 516.1mg||14 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 19.8g||6 %|
|Dietary Fiber 2.1g||8 %|
|Sugars, other 17.7g|
|Protein 18.9g||27 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 221
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.