- Heat oven to 450 degrees.
- Coat two baking sheets lightly with cooking spray or thinly with olive oil.
- Slice zucchini into slightly-less-than 1/4-inch thick rounds; if they feel especially wet, spread them on a towel while you prepare the other ingredients.
- In a small bowl, lightly beat first egg white.
- Combine cheese, crumbs, salt and pepper in a separate bowl.
- Dip each zucchini coin in egg white, letting excess run off before gently dipping them in parmesan mixture.
- Arrange in single layer on baking sheets.
- If additional crumb mixture is needed, make a few spoonfuls at a time, matching the volume of crumbs and cheese.
- Bake zucchini rounds until browned and crisp, about 25 to 30 minutes, flipping each over halfway through. KEEP AN EYE ON THEM! They may need to be moved around on the tray so the ones at the edges don’t bake more quickly than the ones in the center.
- Take them out only when they’re golden all over and let them cool on the tray on a cooling rack or a plate.
- Keep at room temperature until needed. Crisps are best on the first day.
Eat same day! They will not be as good the next day.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (626g)|
|Recipe Makes: Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 163 (31%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 18.1g||24 %|
|Saturated Fat 9.5g||47 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 4.8g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 2g|
|Cholesterol 44mg||14 %|
|Sodium 1904.7mg||66 %|
|Potassium 1465.6mg||39 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 56.6g||17 %|
|Dietary Fiber 7.4g||30 %|
|Sugars, other 49.2g|
|Protein 39.1g||56 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 533
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!