Great Grandma Padrutts Zucchini Souffle
Source: Great Grandma Padrutt
1. Melt butter; blend in flour and milk - cook over low heat until smooth.
2. Add salt, pepper and onions, set aside to cool.
3. Add zucchini.
4. Separate eggs yolk and white.
5. Beat yolks till thick
6. Lightly beat egg whites with cream of tartar till stiff peaks form.
7. Fold mixtures into egg whites
8. Oil 1-1/2 qt souffle dish. Pour in egg mixture to souffle pan
9. Sprinkle grated cheese on top.
10. Set Souffle dish in a pan containing 1" hot water
11. Bake 1 hour
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (915g)|
|Recipe Makes: 1 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 1178 (64%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 130.9g||174 %|
|Saturated Fat 74g||370 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 39.4g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 7g|
|Cholesterol 1395mg||429 %|
|Sodium 1621.5mg||56 %|
|Potassium 2073.9mg||55 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 91.6g||27 %|
|Dietary Fiber 0.1g||0 %|
|Sugars, other 91.5g|
|Protein 82.7g||118 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 1854
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!
What would you serve with this? Link in another recipe.