1. Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
2. Grease a muffin tin with oil. You could also use butter.
3. Mix the dry ingredients together in a large bowl (flour, baking soda, baking powder, salt, cinnamon, ginger, nutmeg, cloves).
4. Coat the walnuts with about 1 tablespoon of flour so they don't sink to the bottom of the muffins.
5. Beat the oil, sugar, eggs and vanilla together until well combined.
6. Stir the flour mixture into the wet mixture until almost combined, then carefully fold in the zucchini and walnuts.
7. Fill the muffin pan with batter. There should be enough batter for 12 muffins.
8. Bake for about 20 minutes or until a knife inserted into the center of the muffins comes out clean.
9. Cool the muffins in the pan on a wire rack for a couple minutes before running a knife along the edges of the muffins and inverting onto the rack to cool slightly. Enjoy while warm!
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (97g)|
|Recipe Makes: 12 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 174 (52%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 19.4g||26 %|
|Saturated Fat 1.8g||9 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 9.4g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 7.2g|
|Cholesterol 70.6mg||22 %|
|Sodium 106.3mg||4 %|
|Potassium 148.4mg||4 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 35g||10 %|
|Dietary Fiber 1.5g||6 %|
|Sugars, other 33.5g|
|Protein 6.5g||9 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 332
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.