1. Preheat oven to 400F (200?C). Lightly grease 24 muffin cups
2. In a bowl, sift together the flour, whole-wheat flour, oat flour, salt, baking powder, baking soda, cinnamon, and nutmeg.
3. In a separate bowl, beat together eggs, vegetable oil, applesauce, yogurt, honey, and vanilla.
4. Mix the flour mixture in to the egg mixture.
5. Add the quinoa and flax seeds
6. Fold in the zucchini, carrots, and chocolate.
7. Scoop the mixture in the prepared muffin cups
8. Bake 18-20 minutes in the preheated oven, until a toothpick is inserted in the centre of a muffin and comes out cleanly. Cool 10 minutes before transferring to a wire tack to cool.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Dozen (765g)|
|Recipe Makes: 2 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 633 (37%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 70.4g||94 %|
|Saturated Fat 13.4g||67 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 34.2g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 19.5g|
|Cholesterol 3.7mg||1 %|
|Sodium 34403.9mg||1186 %|
|Potassium 1674.1mg||44 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 253g||74 %|
|Dietary Fiber 28.9g||115 %|
|Sugars, other 224.1g|
|Protein 37.3g||53 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 1703
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.