1. Place Swiss Chard in a pot with very little water (1/4 cup). Add 2 teaspoons of Rosemary Salt. Cover and bring to a boil over medium heat.
2. Drain and reserve juices. Chop and set aside.
3. Combine anchovies with Wild Garlic.
4. Heat oil in a large stock pot.
5. Add anchovies and chard. Cook for 2 minutes.
6. Add beans and grind pepper. Taste for salt and add more if needed.
7. Add the left over water from the chard and additional water until it comes up 3 inches from the top of the soup pot.
8. Boil water and add pasta. Cook until al dente. Taste and add more salt or pepper.
9. Remove from heat and add in cheese.
10. Mash Beans to thicken soup.
11. Spoon individual plates adding more cheese.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (182g)|
|Recipe Makes: 8 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 212 (68%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 23.6g||31 %|
|Saturated Fat 6.7g||33 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 11g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 4.3g|
|Cholesterol 91.8mg||28 %|
|Sodium 176.2mg||6 %|
|Potassium 225.2mg||6 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 0.3g||0 %|
|Dietary Fiber 0g||0 %|
|Sugars, other 0.3g|
|Protein 23.8g||34 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 314
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!