1. Brown sausage links in a saut? pan.
2. Cut links in half lengthwise, then cut slices.
3. Place sausage, chicken broth, garlic, potatoes and onion in slow cooker. Add just enough water to cover the vegetables and meat.
4. Cook on high 3-4 hours (low 5-6 hours) until potatoes are soft.
30 minutes before serving:
5. Mix flour into cream removing lumps.
6. Add cream and kale to the crock pot, stir.
7. Cook on high 30 minutes or until broth thickens slightly.
8. Add salt, pepper, and cayenne to taste.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 recipe (1516g)|
|Recipe Makes: 1|
|Calories from Fat: 1695 (80%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 188.3g||251 %|
|Saturated Fat 78.8g||394 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 77.9g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 20g|
|Cholesterol 509.1mg||157 %|
|Sodium 7075mg||244 %|
|Potassium 1596.6mg||42 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 27.4g||8 %|
|Dietary Fiber 0.9g||3 %|
|Sugars, other 26.5g|
|Protein 75g||107 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 2113
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!