Try this Zuppa Toscano recipe, or contribute your own.Suggest a better description
1. Brown bacon until crisp. Add sausage and cook through.
2. Reduce heat. Add onion, kale, garlic, pepper and chili (if using); until translucent.
3. Add broth, scraping any suc from bottom.
4. Add potatoes. Simmer until potatoes are tender and beginning to fall apart to thicken the soup slightly, about 15-20 min.
5. Reduce heat and add cream. Season to taste.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (584g)|
|Recipe Makes: 6 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 700 (66%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 77.8g||104 %|
|Saturated Fat 25.1g||125 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 31.4g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 14.6g|
|Cholesterol 346.5mg||107 %|
|Sodium 464.5mg||16 %|
|Potassium 1045.6mg||28 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 7.6g||2 %|
|Dietary Fiber 1.5g||6 %|
|Sugars, other 6.1g|
|Protein 80.3g||115 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 1066
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!
What would you serve with this? Link in another recipe.