Olive Garden Zuppa Toscana
Our favorite Olive Garden selection!"OMG the best soup ever. Made it for my family of five. Used a mild Italian sausage, added green beens and corn. I added the hot pepper flacks to my own bowl. Everyone liked it, and for a family of five, that's not easy. One of our favorites. Will have again and again. Yum yum" - 1Baker2Baker
Yield: 6 Ready in 1 hours
442 people trying soon
Verified by stevemur
Olive Garden Zuppa Toscana Preparation
1. Sautee Italian sausage (you can use hot sausage and omit the red pepper), and crushed red pepper in pot. Drain excess fat, set aside.
2. In the same pan, sautee bacon. When about half way cooked add the onions and garlic. Sautee for approximatly 15 mins. or until the onions are soft.
3. Add the chicken stock and water. Bring to a boil.
4. Cut potatoes in half the long way and slice thin. Add and cook until soft, about half an hour.
5. Add heavy cream and sausage and cook until thoughouly heated.
6. Rough cut the kale removing heavy stalks. Add just before serving. Delicious!
Link to another BigOven recipe
Add a link to another recipe! What would you serve with this?