Chicken Pasta Master
One of the nicest dishes I have had in ages! Easy complex flavours from things allready found in the fridge.
Yield: 1 Serving Ready in 45 minutes
5 people trying soon
Verified by stevemur
Chicken Pasta Master Preparation
1. Cook your pasta in a non stick fry pan in water. Drain then set aside. Put pine nuts into the same very hot pan and shake over heat till golden brown. Set aside.
2. Put the pan back onto very high heat. When really hot put butter in then your chicken slices. Cook quickly on one side then turn the pieces over and cook the other. Put chicken aside.
3. In the same pan put your zucchini and carrot sticks. Put in enough water to JUST cover the veges. Turn down to a fast simmer. If it evaporates put a little more in. Cook about 4 minutes.
4. While that is cooking, mix the mashed garlic and chopped basil into the pasta sauce. Put veges aside.
5. Put pasta back into the hot pan. Add pasta sauce mix and stir till heated then put onto your plate. Put veges on top. Put chicken on veges. Sprinkle with golden pine nuts. Grate lemon rind over the meal and finish with a generous squeeze of lemon juice!
Link to another BigOven recipe
Add a link to another recipe! What would you serve with this?