5 people want to try | 26 have favorited
Top-ranked recipe named "Chicken Pasta Master"
1. Cook your pasta in a non stick fry pan in water. Drain then set aside. Put pine nuts into the same very hot pan and shake over heat till golden brown. Set aside.
2. Put the pan back onto very high heat. When really hot put butter in then your chicken slices. Cook quickly on one side then turn the pieces over and cook the other. Put chicken aside.
3. In the same pan put your zucchini and carrot sticks. Put in enough water to JUST cover the veges. Turn down to a fast simmer. If it evaporates put a little more in. Cook about 4 minutes.
4. While that is cooking, mix the mashed garlic and chopped basil into the pasta sauce. Put veges aside.
5. Put pasta back into the hot pan. Add pasta sauce mix and stir till heated then put onto your plate. Put veges on top. Put chicken on veges. Sprinkle with golden pine nuts. Grate lemon rind over the meal and finish with a generous squeeze of lemon juice!
Guest, you can Add a link to another recipe! What would you serve with this?
BigOven makes mealtime easy!
You may also enjoy:
Kalnins 3 years agoReally strange mix of flavours.. Maybe I didn't make it quite right but didn't work for me
little_fieldmouse 5 years ago[I made edits to this recipe.]
little_fieldmouse 5 years ago[I posted this recipe.]