Caveman Beef Ribs
These ribs are so good that you'll never have leftovers if you have a teenage boy in the house.
"This is an unbelievable recipe. Was camping, so cooked it on low on BBQ, wrapped in foil, for one hour. Then, browned it on grill for approx 30 min. Amazing. "- Carolynanne
100 people want to try | 238 have favorited
Caveman Beef Ribs Preparation
1. In food processor, add finely diced garlic, freshly grated ginger root.
2. If honey is not flowing freely, heat for 45 seconds in the microwave, then add to processer.
3. Add remaining ingredients and process.
4. Drizzle in sesame oil as you process marinade.
1. Using a meat tenderizer, punch needle like holes in meat part of ribs between bones. (optional)
2. Cut ribs into racks of 5 and put into large zip loc bag or 2 smaller bags.
3. Pour marinade over meat and massage into ribs.
4. Set into flat baking tray in fridge and turn as frequently as possible over the next 48 hours,
1. preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
2. Drain marinade from bag and set aside in cup with basting brush handy.
3. Prepare large wire rack and baking tray, covering baking tray thouroughly with tin foil. (You'll be glad you did!)
4. Set ribs onto rack and put in oven.
5. Set timer for 40 minutes. Baste at the 20 minutes mark with marinade.
6. Increase oven heat to 400 degrees F. Turn ribs over and baste on other side. Leave in for 10 minutes.
7. Turn ribs, baste again and leave in for a final 10 minutes
8. Remove from oven.
Link to another BigOven recipe
Add a link to another recipe! What would you serve with this?
You may also enjoy
Caveman Beef Ribs Reviews
Blogger? Grab a link to this recipe
Add to on:
Tweets by @bigoven