64 people want to try | 53 have favorited
1. In a bowl, combine cocoa, butter or apple sauce and vanilla, and mix well.
2. In another bowl combine flour , sugar, baking soda and salt.
3. Mix well and add to cocoa mixture.
4. Blend in eggs and beets.
5. Beat two minutes with an electric mixer.
6. Stir in chopped nuts and chocolate chips, if desired.
7. Pour in a 9x13 greased pan.
8. Bake at 350 degrees for 25-30 minutes or until baked through.
9. Allow to cool.
10. Serve with cool whip, whipped cream or ice cream.
Guest, you can Add a link to another recipe! What would you serve with this?