Ready in 45 minutes
Try this Fettunta O Bruschetta Al Pomodoro - Bruschetta Al Pomodor recipe, or contribute your own. "Bake" and "Hors dOeuvres" are two of the tags cooks chose for Fettunta O Bruschetta Al Pomodoro - Bruschetta Al Pomodor.
0 people want to try | 1 have favorited
1. Preheat the oven to 375F / 190C / Gas mark 5.
2. Place the pieces of bread on the shiny side of a piece of aluminum foil and toast them for 10 minutes on each side. Then rub both sides of each slice with the cut garlic.
3. Arrange the basil leaves on a large platter; then put the pieces of bread over them.
4. Warm the oil in a small saucepan over very low heat for 5 minutes. Immediately pour the warm oil over the bread. Sprinkle with salt and pepper to taste.
5. Cut the tomatoes horizonatally into 1-inch-thick slices; then cut each slice in half. Place 1 half-slice of tomato on top of each slice of bread and serve immediately.
Guest, you can Add a link to another recipe! What would you serve with this?
BigOven makes mealtime easy!
You may also enjoy:
cleverkt 6 years ago[I made edits to this recipe.]