1) Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2) Boil chicken breasts and shred.
3) In a medium bowl, combine melted butter, cream cheese, milk, green onions and the shredded chicken.
4) Unroll crescent rolls and separate triangles leaving 2 at a time together to make 4 rectangles. Scoop chicken filling evenly onto rectangles and fold each in half pressing sides together. Sprinkle each side with breadcrumbs.
5) Bake in preheated oven for 20 minutes or until crescent rolls are golden brown.
Carrots: Bring a large saucepan of water to a boil. Add carrots and cook until tender crisp, 10 to 12 minutes. Drain and set aside.
6) Melt butter in the same pan and stir in cornstarch. Return carrots to pan and stir in honey. Cook over medium heat, stirring occasionally, until heated through.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (624g)|
|Recipe Makes: 4 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 239 (28%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 26.6g||35 %|
|Saturated Fat 13.1g||65 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 7.1g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 2.6g|
|Cholesterol 328.3mg||101 %|
|Sodium 648.7mg||22 %|
|Potassium 1513.3mg||40 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 30g||9 %|
|Dietary Fiber 3.3g||13 %|
|Sugars, other 26.7g|
|Protein 115g||164 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 842
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from. Try BigOven Pro for Free for 30 days.
Keep all your recipes with free BigOven membership. Clip recipes, make grocery lists, meal plans and more!
A variation on this recipe
"Crescent rolls are stuffed with a delicious cream cheese mixture and then dipped in butter, then rolled in cornflake crumbs ifor this quick & delicious recipe." —
What would you serve with this? Link in another recipe