1. Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
2. Prepare egg noodles, as directed on package, in a large dutch oven.Drain when done.
3. While the noodles are boiling, melt margarine in a skillet, over medium high heat. Stir in flour until thickened.
4. Slowly add half-n-half and chicken broth. Stir to prevent lumps.
5. Add Swiss cheese,dry mustard,salt, and pepper. Stir constantly.
6. When the sauce thickens, turn heat to low.
7. To the dutch oven containing the cooked noodles, add the ham, bacon, cooked sauce,and ranch dressing mix.
8. Mix well and pour into a large rectangular baking dish.
9. Cover with french fried onions.
10. Bake for 20 minutes.
? 2009 Recipezaar. All Rights Reserved. http://www.recipezaar.com
Almost a 5 star, should make again!
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 recipe (0g)|
|Recipe Makes: 4|
|Calories from Fat: 0 (NaN%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 0g||0 %|
|Saturated Fat 0g||0 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 0g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 0g|
|Cholesterol 0mg||0 %|
|Sodium 0mg||0 %|
|Potassium 0mg||0 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 0g||0 %|
|Dietary Fiber 0g||0 %|
|Sugars, other 0g|
|Protein 0g||0 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
BigOven Pro required
Eat healthier with nutrition info.
Calories, carbs, protein, sodium, fiber and more - easily calculate from any recipe.
Keep all your recipes with free BigOven membership. Clip recipes, make grocery lists, menu plans and more!
What would you serve with this? Link in another recipe
Be the first to review it!