1) Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
2) In a large bowl, combine ground beef, onions, and salt. Mix until thoroughly combined.
3) Roll the beef into 1.5oz. balls. Press each one down slightly to flatten it to make a mini burger patty and place it on a lined baking sheet.
4) Bake at 400 degrees for 15 minutes.
5) While burgers cook, add all of the Secret Sauce ingredients together in a small bowl and stir to combine.
6) When the burgers are done baking, turn off the oven and remove them. Pat away any excess grease.
7) Cut each cheese slice into four squares and place a square on each mini patty. Place back in the cooling oven and let the cheese melt.
8) Place a few squares of lettuce and a pickle slice on top of each meatball and run a skewer through each one.
9) Serve with the secret sauce and enjoy!
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (148g)|
|Recipe Makes: 16 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 130 (57%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 14.4g||19 %|
|Saturated Fat 7.6g||38 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 3.7g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 0.4g|
|Cholesterol 46.5mg||14 %|
|Sodium 288.9mg||10 %|
|Potassium 403.3mg||11 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 15g||4 %|
|Dietary Fiber 0.2g||1 %|
|Sugars, other 14.8g|
|Protein 10.5g||15 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 229
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.