1. In a large nonstick sauté pan over medium heat, add chorizo and break into small pieces with a wooden spatula. Cook until no pink remains, about 10 minutes.
2. In a medium nonstick sauté pan over medium-low heat, add olive oil. Once oil is hot, add grated potatoes to the hot oil. Add the potatoes in one layer and cook on both sides for about 6-8 minutes, until they become crispy. Sprinkle with salt.
3. Once the chorizo is done cooking, remove with a slotted spoon and add to a bowl and cover with foil to keep warm. Discard excess fat, leaving behind about 1-2 tablespoons. Turn heat down to low and crack eggs into the pan. Sprinkle with 1/4 teaspoon salt and garlic powder then use a spatula continuously move the eggs around to help cook evenly. This will take about 8 minutes.
4. Add refried beans to a high speed blender with green chile and 1 tablespoon of water. Blend until smooth and combined.
5. Now all you’ll need to do is build: Place a large square of aluminum foil on the countertop, heat a tortilla in the microwave for 15 seconds. Place tortilla on the foil, add 2-3 tablespoons of the beans, spreading the beans out to 2 inches from the edge of the tortilla. Next repeat with 1-2 tablespoons of guacamole, 1-2 tablespoons of sour cream, then add 2 spoonfuls of eggs, chorizo, and a smaller scoop of potatoes. Lastly, add a few shakes of hot sauce and a sprinkle of cilantro. Fold the left and right sides of the tortilla over the filling then take the bottom of the tortilla and fold it over the filling, tucking the sides in, then simply roll the burrito. Wrap the burrito in foil for later or to take on the go! Repeat with 5 more tortillas!
6. You can reheat these burritos in the oven at 400 degrees for 30 or so minutes, or until heated through!
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (495g)|
|Recipe Makes: 6 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 579 (68%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 64.4g||86 %|
|Saturated Fat 22.1g||110 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 27.8g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 7.3g|
|Cholesterol 1480.3mg||455 %|
|Sodium 1410mg||49 %|
|Potassium 783mg||21 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 5.1g||1 %|
|Dietary Fiber 0.1g||0 %|
|Sugars, other 5g|
|Protein 60.6g||87 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 846
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!