1. Preheat oven to 450°F/230°C.
2. Rinse off your potatoes and give them a light scrub to remove any excess dirt. Dry with towel then cut into fries.
3. In a large mixing bowl, combine potatoes, olive oil, salt, garlic powder, and paprika until each fry is fully coated in all of the spices.
4. Place fries on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper and bake at 450°F/230°C for 30-35 minutes or until the fries are crispy and golden brown.
5. Marinate flank steak with salt, pepper, chili powder, oregano, garlic, cilantro, lime juice, and orange juice for 20 minutes.
6. Heat up a cast-iron skillet with 1 tablespoon of canola oil.
7. Place steak in the hot cast-iron skillet and cook for 3 minutes on both sides for a medium cooked steak. Take steak off the heat and let it rest for 10 minutes before dicing.
8. In an ovenproof skillet, place baked french fries, pepper jack cheese, and diced carne asada, then broil until the cheese is melted.
9. Top with sour cream, guacamole, diced tomatoes, cilantro, and cotija cheese.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Recipe (445g)|
|Recipe Makes: 1 Recipe|
|Calories from Fat: 69 (16%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 7.6g||10 %|
|Saturated Fat 1.1g||6 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 5g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 1.2g|
|Cholesterol 0mg||0 %|
|Sodium 37.1mg||1 %|
|Potassium 1907.3mg||50 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 83g||24 %|
|Dietary Fiber 7.2g||29 %|
|Sugars, other 75.8g|
|Protein 10.5g||15 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 425
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!