1) Heat oven to 375 degrees.
2) In a sprayed casserole dish, combine rice, ,pepper, onion powder, cream of chicken, cheese, green beans and chicken stock. Mix until everything is well combined.
3) Lay chicken on top of the rice mixture. Salt and pepper generously. Space evenly.
4) Cover with foil and bake for 50 minutes.
5) Take off cover and top the chicken with more cheese.
6) Bake uncovered for another 5 minutes or until cheese is melted.
Weight Watchers Points = 4 per serving
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (359g)|
|Recipe Makes: 4 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 217 (36%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 24.2g||32 %|
|Saturated Fat 10.3g||51 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 6.4g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 4.4g|
|Cholesterol 98.7mg||30 %|
|Sodium 1697.2mg||59 %|
|Potassium 301.1mg||8 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 58.6g||17 %|
|Dietary Fiber 1.6g||6 %|
|Sugars, other 57.1g|
|Protein 36.7g||52 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 610
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.