1. Whisk together all sauce ingredients in a small bowl. Refrigerate until ready to use. ?
2. Toss chicken with lemon juice, oregano, coriander, salt, pepper, garlic and olive oil. Marinade at least 15 minutes, an hour is ideal.?
3. Heat a large pot over high heat and add enough oil to coat the bottom lightly. ?
4. In a large saucepan, cook the chicken in batches until done. Remove from pan, set aside and keep warm. ?
5. In the same pot you cooked the chicken, add the butter, rice, turmeric and cumin. Stir to coat, cook about 1-2 minutes. ?
6. Add chicken stock and salt and bring to a boil.?
7. Turn heat down to low, cover and cook 15 minutes. Fluff with a fork when finished and remove from heat.?
8. When everything is done, dice the chicken. ?
9. Serve chicken pieces on top of rice, drizzle with the white sauce and add hot sauce if desired. ?
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Recipe (2130g)|
|Recipe Makes: 1 Recipe|
|Calories from Fat: 655 (37%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 72.8g||97 %|
|Saturated Fat 28.1g||140 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 23.4g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 12g|
|Cholesterol 850.1mg||262 %|
|Sodium 2412mg||83 %|
|Potassium 3712.5mg||98 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 57.9g||17 %|
|Dietary Fiber 1.8g||7 %|
|Sugars, other 56.2g|
|Protein 211.1g||302 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 1768
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!