Try this Easiest Shepherd's Pie recipe, or contribute your own.Suggest a better description
1. Brown hamburger and if necessary, drain grease.
2. Pour in jars of gravy, then add frozen peas and carrots. Mix well.
3. Pour into 9x13 baking dish.
4. Follow directions for steam and mash potatoes, one bag at a time, then spread each bag over top. Each bag will cover half of the meat/vegetable mixture in the pan.
5. Place small pats of butter on top of potatoes.
6. Bake at 350 degrees for at least 20 minutes. Then check periodically for about 10 more minutes for your own preference of 'done'.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (907g)|
|Recipe Makes: 1 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 1633 (71%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 181.4g||242 %|
|Saturated Fat 69.6g||348 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 79.4g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 4.7g|
|Cholesterol 644.1mg||198 %|
|Sodium 607.8mg||21 %|
|Potassium 2449.4mg||64 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 0g||0 %|
|Dietary Fiber 0g||0 %|
|Sugars, other 0g|
|Protein 155.8g||223 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 2304
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!
What would you serve with this? Link in another recipe.