1. Place Oreos in a food processor or blender and pulse until cookies are finely crumbed. Alternatively, place Oreos in a plastic bag and crush with a rolling pin.
2. Mix in the melted butter and then firmly press crumbs into pan to create a crust.
3. Bake crust at 350 degrees F for 7-10 minutes.
Reese Peanut Butter Pie Filling::
1. Place peanut butter and confectioner sugar in a pan over low heat and stir until combined and peanut butter is melted. Set aside for five minutes to cool.
2. Gently fold in peanut butter mixture into Cool Whip until combined.
3. Gently fold in crushed Reese’s pieces into peanut butter Cool Whip mixture.
4. Pour mixture into Oreo crust and freeze for 3 hours.
5. Garnish with caramel and chocolate drizzle (for added decadence rim with chopped Reese’s pieces).
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (168g)|
|Recipe Makes: 8 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 339 (54%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 37.7g||50 %|
|Saturated Fat 17.3g||87 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 9.4g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 4.5g|
|Cholesterol 17.4mg||5 %|
|Sodium 400.5mg||14 %|
|Potassium 358.3mg||9 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 67.5g||20 %|
|Dietary Fiber 3.2g||13 %|
|Sugars, other 64.3g|
|Protein 10.7g||15 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 628
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!