1. In a large bowl, add grated potatoes, garlic, cilantro, corn, oil, starch, salt, and pepper. Stir to combine.
2. Form the potato mixture into hash brown pancakes, about 2 inches in diameter.
3. Heat a large skillet over medium-high heat with 1 teaspoon of your preferred oil. Once hot, add potato pancakes in batches, cooking until golden on both sides, about 3 to 4 minutes per side.
4. Remove from heat to a baking sheet.
5. To assemble, top 4 hash browns with 2 to 3 slices avocado and 1 Tbsp cherry tomatoes. Top with 2 tsp salsa and top with another hash brown. Repeat layers again, finishing with a hash brown.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (431g)|
|Recipe Makes: 4 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 211 (41%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 23.4g||31 %|
|Saturated Fat 8.3g||42 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 10.7g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 2.8g|
|Cholesterol 0mg||0 %|
|Sodium 414mg||14 %|
|Potassium 1651.2mg||43 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 72.6g||21 %|
|Dietary Fiber 13.1g||52 %|
|Sugars, other 59.5g|
|Protein 10.5g||15 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 512
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!