1. Add peanuts, flax, protein powder, cocoa powder and unsweetened coconut to food processor.
2. Pulse until peanuts are in small pieces (think Sundae Topping consistency).
3. Add dates, peanut butter and start blending. Add water slowly and as needed (if you need more go for it – just use ¼ cup amounts at a time).
4. Blend until dough like but with still visible pieces of peanut.
5. Remove dough and form into 2.5 inch by 1 inch bars (think LARABAR size).
6. Tip – What I like to do is take the entire ball of dough between two pieces of saran wrap. One covering the counter and one covering the top of the dough and flatten the dough out by hand like you would a pie crust.
7. Use a butter knife to cut into bar shapes.
8. Wrap each bar individually in saran wrap.
9. Story in the refrigerator.
Nutrition: 203cal, 11.7g protein, 14.1g carb, Sugar 9g
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (48g)|
|Recipe Makes: 16 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 88 (51%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 9.8g||13 %|
|Saturated Fat 1.3g||7 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 4.1g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 3.8g|
|Cholesterol 0mg||0 %|
|Sodium 1180.2mg||41 %|
|Potassium 295.4mg||8 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 18.6g||5 %|
|Dietary Fiber 3.8g||15 %|
|Sugars, other 14.7g|
|Protein 5.7g||8 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 173
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!