1) Quarter the pork roast and then place the pork in the bottom of the Instant Pot. Add in broth, liquid smoke and salt.
2) Cover and make sure the valve is set to SEALING. Set the MANUAL button for 70 minutes on high pressure. When the time is up, let the pressure release naturally for 15 minutes. Release any extra pressure by gently pushing the valve to VENTING.
3) While the pork is cooking, make the BBQ sauce. Combine all the ingredients in a medium bowl and whisk well. Store in the refrigerator until ready to use. The flavor gets better with time!
4) Transfer the meat to a cutting board and shred with a couple of forks. Place the pork in a large bowl.
5) Drizzle a desired amount of BBQ sauce over the pork and stir until it is coated.
6) Slice your rolls open (toast if you would like), and lay a slice of cheese into each roll. Pile with pulled pork, and lay on the bacon. Serve with chips and fruit!
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (541g)|
|Recipe Makes: 8 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 934 (66%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 103.8g||138 %|
|Saturated Fat 36.1g||180 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 44.2g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 13.5g|
|Cholesterol 333.9mg||103 %|
|Sodium 1520.1mg||52 %|
|Potassium 1213.4mg||32 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 30.7g||9 %|
|Dietary Fiber 1.6g||6 %|
|Sugars, other 29.1g|
|Protein 83.7g||120 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 1410
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.