1. Cut the slider buns in half horizontally. Heat a flat (dry) pan over medium-high heat and place the bun halves, cut-side down, in the pan until lightly toasted. Remove to cutting board or work surface.
2. Spread 1 tsp. aioli on the bottom half of each bun.
3. Top each aioli-covered piece with a leaf of lettuce and then 2 slices of tomato. Break each slice of bacon into 2 to 3 pieces and stack over the tomato on each sandwich. Top with the remaining bun halves with pesto or tapenade, and skewer each slider with a toothpick.
1. Place the first four listed ingredients in a food processor. Puree together.
2. Slowly drizzle in the listed oils to emulsify. Add water 1 tablespoon at a time to desired consistency.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (87g)|
|Recipe Makes: 12 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 308 (86%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 34.2g||46 %|
|Saturated Fat 7.8g||39 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 18.4g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 7g|
|Cholesterol 839.1mg||258 %|
|Sodium 32.9mg||1 %|
|Potassium 80.5mg||2 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 2.9g||1 %|
|Dietary Fiber 0g||0 %|
|Sugars, other 2.9g|
|Protein 10.8g||15 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 360
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!