1. Preheat the oven to 400 degrees. Lightly fry the mushrooms cap-side down in hot oil for 2-3 minutes.
2. Arrange the mushrooms in a 9x13 baking dish with the stalks facing upwards.
3. In a small bowl, mix together the butter, garlic, thyme, lemon juice, and seasoning.
4. Spoon a little garlic butter onto each mushroom, then lightly press the breadcrumbs on top.
5. Either refrigerate for later use or bake immediately in the oven for 15 minutes or golden around the mushroom cap.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (91g)|
|Recipe Makes: 4 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 80 (81%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 8.9g||12 %|
|Saturated Fat 5.5g||28 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 2.2g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 0.4g|
|Cholesterol 22.9mg||7 %|
|Sodium 877.5mg||30 %|
|Potassium 256.1mg||7 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 4g||1 %|
|Dietary Fiber 1g||4 %|
|Sugars, other 3g|
|Protein 2.6g||4 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 99
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!