1. Preheat the oven to 450F. Line a baking sheet with parchment.
2. Add the chicken, green onions, ginger, garlic, and a pinch of pepper to a bowl. Mix until just combined. Coat your hands with oil and roll into 16 meatballs, placing them on one side of the baking sheet.
3. Add the broccoli to the other side of the baking sheet and toss with 1 tablespoon oil, salt, and pepper. Place in the oven and bake for 15 minutes or until the balls are crisp and cooked.
4. Meanwhile, combine the 1 tablespoon oil, soy sauce, pom juice, hoisin, honey, vinegar, and red pepper flakes in a medium saucepan. Bring to a boil for 5-8 minutes, until the sauce thickens. Remove from heat.
5. Pour about half the sauce over the meatballs, tossing to combine. Return to the oven for 2-3 minutes.
6. Serve the meatballs nad sauce over bowls of rice and garnish with sesame seeds. Serve broccoli on the side.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (779g)|
|Recipe Makes: 4 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 167 (20%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 18.6g||25 %|
|Saturated Fat 4g||20 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 7.2g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 5.4g|
|Cholesterol 97.9mg||30 %|
|Sodium 337.9mg||12 %|
|Potassium 2919.9mg||77 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 132.8g||39 %|
|Dietary Fiber 13.3g||53 %|
|Sugars, other 119.5g|
|Protein 40.7g||58 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 837
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!