Taco Bell Fiesta Potatoes are the potatoes Taco Bell Served for their Fiesta bowls, potato burritos, and the well known Taco Bell potato Grillers! These taste like Taco Bells crispy coated potatoes! Taco bell doesn't make these anymore! :(
1. Boil washed and trimmed whole potatoes in 1 quart of water for 20 minutes.
2. Dice potatoes into 1-inch chunks. Toss with oil. Combine the coating ingredients and toss with the potatoes.
3. Divide potatoes onto two large greased baking sheets, spreading out (avoid overcrowding.)
4. Bake at 425°F for 40 minutes, rotating the pans from top to bottom in between.Bake at 425°F for 40 minutes, rotating the pans from top to bottom in between.
5. Serve alone with Nacho Cheese and sour cream or use for burritos or tacos!
To re-heat: bake at 400°F for 8-10 minutes or until sizzling.
Additional Flavor: add dried onion, dried garlic, cumin or chili powder to taste for additional flavor!
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (231g)|
|Recipe Makes: 12 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 326 (66%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 36.2g||48 %|
|Saturated Fat 4.7g||24 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 9.9g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 19.8g|
|Cholesterol 0mg||0 %|
|Sodium 9.8mg||0 %|
|Potassium 797.3mg||21 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 39.9g||12 %|
|Dietary Fiber 2.6g||11 %|
|Sugars, other 37.3g|
|Protein 4.1g||6 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 491
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!