1. Place chicken breasts in the bottom of crock pot.
2. Add in diced onions and minced garlic.
3. Then pour in broth, water, corn, diced tomatoes and enchilada sauce.
4. Sprinkle with taco seasoning and chili powder and give it all a good stir.
5. Put the lid on and cook on low for about 8-10 hours.
6. About 15 minutes before serving, take the chicken breasts out and shred them using two forks.
7. Put shredded chicken back in pot and stir.
8. Let cook for additional 15 minutes. Then serve. Top with shredded cheese and crispy tortilla strips.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (253g)|
|Recipe Makes: 6 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 149 (44%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 16.6g||22 %|
|Saturated Fat 6.2g||31 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 6.1g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 2.8g|
|Cholesterol 112.1mg||34 %|
|Sodium 1028.4mg||35 %|
|Potassium 464.5mg||12 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 12g||4 %|
|Dietary Fiber 2.4g||10 %|
|Sugars, other 9.5g|
|Protein 35g||50 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 339
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!