BigOven Food Photo Contest
Show off your photo skills, and remember the recipes you have made. You may win $100 too!
Here's how it works:
- Find a recipe without a photo.
- Make the dish, and photograph it.
- Be the first to upload a photo for that recipe.
- BigOven will judge the best food photo submitted for the month from the eligible entries.
Each month, we'll select the best photo submitted from the month's eligible entries. We'll be looking for composition, focus, color, originality, and other subjective qualities that make a terrific food photo.
Photos must be on public (i.e., not private) recipes, and, as with all photos, they will be reviewed and approved before they are visible. Submit your photo right on the recipe's page or our free cooking apps; there's no special submission page to be eligible.
The winner receives a $100 Amazon.com gift certificate plus a free 1-year BigOven Pro Membership (or extension if they are already a Pro member)!
You can submit as many entries as you'd like each month. Remember, though, that only the first photo submitted for any given recipe is eligible. (That is, the second, third, fourth, etc., for a given recipe are not eligibile for judging.) After you've submitted the photo, don't forget to review the recipe and share it with your friends, too! Winners in one month are not eligible the following month, but may participate the month afterward. Entries must be original, not taken from any commercial source or website.
Entries this month (May):
Looking for ideas? These recent raves need photos!
- Italian Roasted Potatoes
- Jen's fast low fat butternut squash soup
- Best Cream Cheese Frosting
- Simple Cous Cous
- Bacon Pancake
- Pollo de Dominicano
- Crock Pot Buffalo Chicken Lettuce Wraps
- Easy Apple Cinnamon Muffins
- Jen's Rice Salad
- White Chicken Chili
- Lime and Chile Basted Grilled Lobster with Lime Butter Sauce
- Feta-Stuffed Hamburger
- Pumpkin Crisp
- Sour Cream Pound Cake
- Liver And Onions
- Sacred Heart Fat Burning Veggie Soup
- Braised Pork Chops with Sour Cream Sauce
- New York Style Pizza Crust
- TRI-TIP WITH ROASTED POTATOES