Egg White Omelet
Fat: 0 g
Carbohydrates: 4 g
Calories: 78 kcal
"This was my first time cooking anything by myself, let alone an omelette, and even though I burnt it slightly it still turned out to be pretty tasty! I'll definitely be making this again. "- EquilibriumWolf
24 people want to try | 53 have favorited
Egg White Omelet Preparation
1. Place egg whites in mixing bowl and whisk slightly.
2. Add dash of basil and/or oregano to egg mixture and mix well.
3. Coat a small skillet with non-stick cooking spray and set it over low heat.
4. saute cut vegetables until soft, a minute or two.
5. Pour egg into mixture.
6. Cook omelet over low heat until fluffy.
7. Fold the omelet over into a half circle and cook a minute longer.
Notes from Laura:
Add sun dried tomatoes in place of, or in addition to the bell pepper if you wish. Canned mushrooms work just as well as fresh.
Link to another BigOven recipe
Add a link to another recipe! What would you serve with this?
You may also enjoy
Egg White Omelet Reviews
Blogger? Grab a link to this recipe
Add to on:
Tweets by @bigoven