The Best Raspberry Lemon Jello Dessert
This tastes so good and it can be served as a salad or dessert."I loved this Jello mold and so did my guests at Thanksgiving. It makes an attractive presentation and a great addition to the table. " - Okadnil
Yield: 8 Ready in 12 hours
44 people trying soon
The Best Raspberry Lemon Jello Dessert Preparation
1. Drain juice from a 12 ounce package of frozen raspberries.
2. Add enough water to equal 2 1/2 cups.
3. Bring liquid to a boil and add 6 ounce of raspberry jello. Stir until dissolved.
4. Grease a jello mold with butter.
5. Pour berries into bottom of mold. Pour raspberry jello over berries and chill until set.
6. Soften cream cheese and whip with a mixer.
7. Boil 2 1/2 cups water and stir in 6 ounce package of lemon jello. Dissolve completely.
8. Using mixer, stir in a very small amount of jello into the cream cheese. Mix well. Keep doing this until you have used all the lemon jello. Cool to room temperature or slightly thicker.
9. Pour over raspberry jello when the raspberry jello has gelled completely.
10. Let set and then invert onto a plate for presentation.
Link to another BigOven recipe
Add a link to another recipe! What would you serve with this?