This is a wonderful tasting recipe that is sure to be a winner. Quick and easy to make. Enjoy and indulge. Makes 2 9" Tart Pans.
Yield: 40 Ready in 1 hours
35 people trying soon
- Preheat Oven to 325F
- Spray the inside of 2 tart pans with pan spray
- Cream the butter and sugar together on speed 1 until smooth.
- Add the Vanilla and combine
- Sift together the flours, baking powder, and salt, and add to the butter mixture.
- Combine on low speed just until it is incorporated.
- Diveide the dough evenly into the 2 tart pans and press it into an even layer.
- Dock the top of the dough in about 15 random places.
- Bake until it has an overall medium tan color on top.
- Remove from the oven and sprinkle with the additional sugar.
- Cool for 20 minutes, remove from pans, and cut into wedges.
Link to another BigOven recipe
Add a link to another recipe! What would you serve with this?
You may also enjoy
Desert [I posted this recipe.]
3 years, 11 months, 3 days, 8 hours, 47 minutes ago