44 people want to try | 103 have favorited
Top-ranked recipe named "Shortbread"
- Preheat Oven to 325F
- Spray the inside of 2 tart pans with pan spray
- Cream the butter and sugar together on speed 1 until smooth.
- Add the Vanilla and combine
- Sift together the flours, baking powder, and salt, and add to the butter mixture.
- Combine on low speed just until it is incorporated.
- Diveide the dough evenly into the 2 tart pans and press it into an even layer.
- Dock the top of the dough in about 15 random places.
- Bake until it has an overall medium tan color on top.
- Remove from the oven and sprinkle with the additional sugar.
- Cool for 20 minutes, remove from pans, and cut into wedges.