Old Market Pizza Crust (gluten free)
|2 cupsRice Flour|
|1 1/2 cupsTapioca Flour|
|1 tablespoonXanthan gum|
|1 tablespoonEgg Replacer|
|1/2 cupCane Sugar|
|3 tablespoonsDry Milk Powder|
|1/2 teaspoonGreek spice|
|1 teaspoonSea salt|
|4 Egg Whites|
|3 tablespoonsOlive oil|
|1 teaspoonrice vingar|
|1 1/2 cupsLukewarm water|
Old Market Pizza Crust (gluten free) Preparation
0. Cut and prepare toppings for two 12" pizzas
(toppings are your choice, note at end, of what I use for toppings)
1. Mix all dry ingredients in bowl (4 liter cap.)
2. Now in a heavy duty mixer(4 liter cap. one that can mix bread dough) mix all the wet ingredients.
3. Once all wet ingredients are well mixed, slowly mix in the dry ingredients.
4. Preheat oven to 375 degrees, this gives dough time to rise.
5. Grease and flour cooking sheets (2x12" rounds), or
larger pans for thin crust.
6. Bake for 5 to 10 min. remove from oven put on topings.
7. Depending on what you put on for toppings cook for another 20 to 25 min, or you can freeze for later.
What I put on for toppings:
1. Green peppers
2. Sweet onions
3. Plum tomatos
4. Chichen or Beef (leftovers)
5. Tomato paste for sauce
6. Goat cheese
7. Marble cheese (Low fat)
8. Pre cookied bacon (low salt type)
9. Optional - Large black olives (my side only)
10. Pizza spice on top.
Link to another BigOven recipe
Add a link to another recipe! What would you serve with this?