94 people want to try | 108 have favorited
Top-ranked recipe named "Old Market Pizza Crust (gluten free)"
0. Cut and prepare toppings for two 12" pizzas
(toppings are your choice, note at end, of what I use for toppings)
1. Mix all dry ingredients in bowl (4 liter cap.)
2. Now in a heavy duty mixer(4 liter cap. one that can mix bread dough) mix all the wet ingredients.
3. Once all wet ingredients are well mixed, slowly mix in the dry ingredients.
4. Preheat oven to 375 degrees, this gives dough time to rise.
5. Grease and flour cooking sheets (2x12" rounds), or
larger pans for thin crust.
6. Bake for 5 to 10 min. remove from oven put on topings.
7. Depending on what you put on for toppings cook for another 20 to 25 min, or you can freeze for later.
What I put on for toppings:
1. Green peppers
2. Sweet onions
3. Plum tomatos
4. Chichen or Beef (leftovers)
5. Tomato paste for sauce
6. Goat cheese
7. Marble cheese (Low fat)
8. Pre cookied bacon (low salt type)
9. Optional - Large black olives (my side only)
10. Pizza spice on top.
BigOven makes mealtime easy!
You may also enjoy:
Qov 2 years agoThe instructions get very vague between the dough and the oven. I allowed it to rise in the bowl, then transferred it to the pizza pans, just spreading with a spatula. Another time I will put in pans first and allow to rise there
chef_shinobi 4 years agoMy toppings: I do not buy preshreddied cheeses as they usually have some type of flour in it to keep if fresh and stringy. (not gluten free) [I posted this recipe.]