Vanilla French Toast Dunkers
These are a healthy take on Burger King’s French Toast Sticks which are 584 calories/32 grams of fat for the same size.
Approximate Nutritional Information: 175 calories/1 gram of fat per serving
Yield: 1 Servings Ready in 20 minutes
394 people trying soon
Vanilla French Toast Dunkers Preparation
1. Toast the bread until golden brown in a toaster.
2. Cut each bread slice into four even strips.
3. Combine the Egg Beaters, coffee creamer, cinnamon, vanilla extract, butter extract, and salt in a shallow bowl or pie pan.
4. Whisk the mixture well until everything is dissolved and combined.
5. Soak bread slices in the egg mixture for 15 seconds on each side.
6. Heat a large sauté pan over medium-high heat and spray with nonstick cooking spray.
7. Place soaked bread slices in the pan and cook for 3-5 minutes on each side or until golden brown.
8. Serve hot and dunk into sugar-free maple syrup if desired.
Link to another BigOven recipe
Add a link to another recipe! What would you serve with this?