Parmesan Crusted Pork Chops
This is a good alternative to frying pork chops"My husband loved this. He's a big Dijon mustard fan. I thought the flavors were quite strong but went together well. I used less Parmesan cheese than recommended." - cog1216
Yield: 4 Servings Ready in 30 minutes
favorite of 27 people 25 people want to try
Verified by stevemur
Parmesan Crusted Pork Chops Preparation
1. Preheat oven to 400* F
2. Line baking sheet with parchement or wax paper and set aside. Or you can spray a glass casserole dish with Pam.
3. In a small bowl whisk together mustard, oil, and spices.
4. Season the pork chops with pepper, then brush them on both sides of the chops with the mixture.
5. Sprinkle the cheese into both sides of the chops.
6. Place the chops on the baking sheet or in casserole dish.
7. Bake for 15 to 20 minutes. The top should be browned and slightly crispy and the pork should be cooked all the way through.
Link to another BigOven recipe
Add a link to another recipe! What would you serve with this?
You may also enjoy
Parmesan Crusted Pork Chops Reviews
Blogger? Grab a link to this recipe
Add to on:
Tweets by @bigoven