The best meat lasagne recipe."What a pretty dish to make it in. I will try it soon. I have a nice heart pan!" - aphilbeck8
Yield: 6 Servings Ready in moments
61 people trying soon
Verified by richelleandersen
|2 Tolive oil|
|140g lasagna sheets; (300 oz.)|
|500 gbeef mince; (1 lb)|
|3 clovesgarlic; minced|
|1 can (410 g)whole tomatoes; (14 oz.)|
|1 can (170 g)tomato paste; (6 oz.)|
|3 Tdried parsley|
|3 Tdried basil|
|1 tubcottage cheese|
|1 egg; beaten|
|1/2 cupparmesan cheese; grated|
|220g mozzarella; grated (1/2 lb)|
Love Lasagne Preparation
1. Preheat the oven to 180°C (350F).
2. Add the lasagne sheets to a large pot of salted boiling water. Cook until al dente and drain.
3. While the lasagne is cooking, cook the onions in olive oil until soft. Add the mince and garlic and cook until browned. Add the whole tomatoes and the paste, along with the dried herbs.
4. In a bowl, mix the cottage cheese, egg and half the Parmesan together. Salt and set aside.
5. To assemble: cover the bottom of a large baking dish with cooked lasagne sheets. Over this, spoon half the cottage cheese mixture, making a layer. Scatter mozzarella over this. For the next layer, smear half the mince mixture.
6. Repeat the three layers. Cover the top with the other half of the Parmesan and any extra mozzarella and bake for 20 to 30 minutes until bubbling and golden.
Link to another BigOven recipe
Add a link to another recipe! What would you serve with this?
You may also enjoy
Love Lasagne Reviews
What a pretty dish to make it in. I will try it soon. I have a nice heart pan!
1 years, 10 months, 3 weeks, 4 days, 2 hours, 49 minutes ago
I love making this in my Le Creuset heart casserole.
1 years, 11 months, 2 days, 7 hours, 5 minutes ago
There are no tags on this recipe. Log in to add tags.