3 people want to try | 3 have favorited
1. Place ground beef, crumbled, into a deep, 3-quart heat-resistant, non-metallic casserole. Heat. uncovered, in Microwave Oven 5 minutes or until meat is browned. Stir occasionally.
2. Drain excess fat.
3. Add onions and heat, uncovered. in Microwave Oven 2 minutes or until onions are tender.
4. Add hot water, carrots, celery, potatoes and seasoning. Mix thoroughly.
5. Heat, covered, in Microwave Oven 10 minutes or until water comes to a boil.
6. Add tomatoes to soup and heat, covered. in Microwave Oven 5 minutes or until tomatoes are tender.
Serve with a crusty bread to soak up all the juices
Guest, you can Add a link to another recipe! What would you serve with this?