1. Cut each tenderloin in half yielding four total pieces
2. Sprinkle with allspice, salt and pepper, rubbing all over pork
3. Heat oil in large skillet over medium high heat and sear pork on all sides.
4. Put pork in oven at 375 F for aprox 15-20 minutes
5. Remove excess oil from skillet and then place back over heat
6. Add pork scraps and sear
7. Add water and deglaze pan, scraping up any brown bits
8. Simmer until water has reduced and dissolved the brown bits into a quick flavorful sauce
9. Remove large pork scraps and pour in rum, cream sauce and raisins.
10. Reduce again until the sauce has thickened.
11. Slice pork in halfm on an angle and serve with sauce.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (647g)|
|Recipe Makes: 2|
|Calories from Fat: 345 (37%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 38.3g||51 %|
|Saturated Fat 19.1g||96 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 12.5g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 3.4g|
|Cholesterol 374.6mg||115 %|
|Sodium 341.9mg||12 %|
|Potassium 1985.1mg||52 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 18.2g||5 %|
|Dietary Fiber 1.3g||5 %|
|Sugars, other 16.9g|
|Protein 95.1g||136 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 937
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from. Try BigOven Pro for Free for 30 days.
Keep all your recipes with free BigOven membership. Clip recipes, make grocery lists, meal plans and more!
What would you serve with this? Link in another recipe