Ready in 30 minutes
Pork tenderloin in an easy rum raising sauce
1. Cut each tenderloin in half yielding four total pieces
2. Sprinkle with allspice, salt and pepper, rubbing all over pork
3. Heat oil in large skillet over medium high heat and sear pork on all sides.
4. Put pork in oven at 375 F for aprox 15-20 minutes
5. Remove excess oil from skillet and then place back over heat
6. Add pork scraps and sear
7. Add water and deglaze pan, scraping up any brown bits
8. Simmer until water has reduced and dissolved the brown bits into a quick flavorful sauce
9. Remove large pork scraps and pour in rum, cream sauce and raisins.
10. Reduce again until the sauce has thickened.
11. Slice pork in halfm on an angle and serve with sauce.